Translate

Friday 27 October 2017

Mrs. Nelson is Back and Pumpkins for Math!!!

I'm back! I had a wonderful trip and am so grateful for Ms. Wallace and her abilities to take over our class. The students learned lots while having fun!

On Tuesday I am thinking we will do a Math activity with Pumpkin Seeds. If you would like to donate a medium to large size pumpkin or money to purchase one, please email me this weekend. milnelson@cbe.ab.ca
I will pick a few pumpkins up on Monday afternoon. We will eat the seeds near the end of the day. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please email me.

Tuesday is Orange and Black Day! Students are encouraged to wear orange and black

I hope everyone had a fun time at the Hallowe'en Dance on Thursday evening. I heard it was so much fun. I was sad to miss it.

Today we finished our last Phonic sound. We will review them all next week and move on to writing sentences using our Spelling Words. We had a spelling quiz today and will receive it back on Monday. New words to come on Monday also.

Next week we will have our very First Star Student!!! Each week a Room 4 Student will be showcased! I will send home information a week before your child is to present! If you would like more time for your child, please let me know so I can give you the information sooner.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment